My Gundam Models and Anime

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Out Now - Revoltech Ultra Magnus & optimus Prime

Kaiyodo has been doing an amazing job with their inexpensive and highly articulate Revoltech figures. Focusing mainly on mecha characters, it was no surprise that they would be releasing a Revoltech figure based on the Transformers franchise. After many Evangelion figures and Mazinkaiser, it is now Optimus Prime's turn to perform super poses.

Some may not like this figure because of its inability to transform. I really don't mind since you can pose it any other way. Hey, I have a Masterpiece Optimus Prime and I have never transformed it!!! Also alongside Optimus Prime we also get Ultra Magnus. I really don't know the story behind this but Ultra Magnus looked different here in America. Mine are on their way from Japan as we speak, also take note the Hobby Link Japan lists the Ultra Magnus Revoltech as discontinued.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home