My Gundam Models and Anime

Thursday, January 04, 2007

1/6 Ryu Hayabusa
I was never a big fan of Ninja Gaiden until I played Ninja Gaiden Black. A good friend of mine is a huge Ninja Gaiden fan and he had told me about this Ryu statue. It had originally been released back in 2003, and by 2005 the price on Ebay had skyrocketted. People were paying near $300 for this statue. When it was announced that it was being re-released my friend and I immediately jumped on it in hopes that it will be that valuable again.

The figure itself is huge coming at 1/6 scale, Its bigger than the masterpiece Optimus Prime that I have. Details on the figure are amazing and it retails in the US for about $33. Importing from Japan might cost a little bit more if you can still find it. I never understood why figures released in the US market are cheaper when they are exactly the same figure. Even the packaging is the same. Take the Bome line of figures, here in the US they retail for about $20 while importing one from Japan will cost you about $50. I really don't mind since it saves me a lot of money. =) I also have Ayane which I will be posting about later.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home