My Gundam Models and Anime

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

MG Strike IWSP
To start off the new year, I headed to my hobby shop to see what they had in stock. I found the MG Strike IWSP, I had been wanting to get this kit for a long time now but never had the chance. I have seen the Strike Rouge IWSP MSV, but i had never seen a regular strike with the IWSP pack. Not sure if its from a manga or whatnot. The IWSP is interesting since its armed to the teeth. My only complaint about this kit is the crappy stand that was included. Bandai decided to include the MG Wing Zero stand. Its a stand and you can pose the kit, but you can get better poses out of the one included with the original MG Strike. All in all the kit is great and I have added it to my backlog of builds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home