My Gundam Models and Anime

Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Arrival - Gundam The One Year War
Another great Japanese Gundam game that never made it to US shores. Gundam The One Year is basically about nothing else but the one year war. Gameplay takes a little getting used to since there is no lock on. The controls are first person shooter like. You use the left analog stick to move Gundam and the right one to aim. I don't know why Bandai doen't bring a lot of Gundam games to the US. I mean Gundam Climax U.C. is the greatest Gundam game that I have played and that one hasn't seen a US release either. If you have not played Gundam OYW then do yourself a favor and pick it up, you will not be disappointed.

1 Comments:

  • I think its a solid game the only thing that take a little getting used to is fighting one on one since there is no lock on. I got to the point where Garma gets killed.

    By Blogger Hugo, at Monday, January 01, 2007 11:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home