My Gundam Models and Anime

Sunday, January 14, 2007

1/100 Gunner Zaku Warrior - Lunamaria Custom

I don't know about you guys but my favorite gal from Destiny is none other than Lunamaria Hawke followed by Lacus Clyne. So in honor of that I got her Gunner Zaku Warrior, plus it also reminds me of my idol's mobile suit, Char's zaku. Although she pretty much never does anything in the series with this Zaku, she is still my favorite gal.

The model is pretty much your standard 1/100 model. Possability is not that great but with an Action Base you can probably make it look better. Also a little bit of painting will be required to make it look as acurate as possible. I wish this would come to us in a Master Grade. Bandai is usually shy of putting out Master Grades from the SEED universe, I mean, we need a new MG such as the Destiny or the Legend or even better, the Impulse. Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home