My Gundam Models and Anime

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Got MG Strike Freedom?
Its official, The MG Strike Freedom is the kit that I have bought the most. Because I pre-ordered at so many different places when it was announced I ended up with alot of them. A lot of places did not guarantee my pre-order so thats why I pre-ordered at various different Japanese retailers.

They all ended up honoring the pre-orders and telling me that they would terminate business relations with me if I didn't pay them. So here I am with 4 MG Strike Freedom Full Burst Mode and 2 regular MG Strike Freedom. Since the MG Strike Freedom Full Burst Mode been discontinued I decided to list them on Ebay. I have two on sale and I will be adding a couple of Bandai Action Bases to sell as well. If you are interested or any of your friends are, please direct them to my auctions.

MG Strike Freedom for sale!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home