My Gundam Models and Anime

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Arrival of 2006- Revoltech Mazinkaiser

My philosophy is that the best way to collect something is as its being released. That's what I have been doing with my Revoltech collection. It has grown quite a little bit since I began collecting early this year. Adding to the collection today we have the Revoltech Mazinkaiser.

Back in Honduras, when I was a young kid, Mazinger Z was one of the most popular cartoons. The Mazinkaiser is like a much newer version of Mazinger. It looks almost exactly like Mazinger and that why I got it. If you haven't bought any revoltechs I suggest you do because possability is amazing with these figures and they are cheap too (about $17), the Mazinkaiser is the 10th addition to the Wall of Revoltech.


HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home