My Gundam Models and Anime

Friday, October 26, 2007

Halo 3 Legendary Edition

Exactly a month and a day ago the biggest game ever was released. Halo 3 was finally delivered to us and it does not disappoint at all. The single player campaign is great with challenging levels and designs that remind you of Halo 1. BTW I thought Halo 2 was crap, i don't know exactly what it was about it that I didn't like but I just hated it. Halo 3 on the other hand was a game that I just couldn't put down. After playing both Halo 1 and a little bit of Halo 2 on normal difficulty, I decided to tackle Halo 3 on HEROIC difficulty. Let me tell you that Heroic is the way Halo 3 was meant to be played. The game changes so much from normal and you actually have to strategize your moves otherwise you'll end up dead. If you have the skill then try Legendary difficulty, otherwise stay away because Legendary is suicidal.

Halo 3 was released in 3 different versions, Regular $59.99, Limited Edition $69.99, and Legendary Edition for $129.99. I got the Legendary Edition and it was well worth the money, it comes with an extras disc not included in the Limited Edition. The best thing about the Legendary edition is the collectible replica of a Spartan Mjolnir Mark VI helmet with display stand. The display stand holds the discs and is uniquely numbered. I came in at 134,842 which is pretty high up there.

If your a fan of the Halo franchise then get the Legendary edition since it was worth every buck. Oh and beware of the online mode since its highly addictive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home