My Gundam Models and Anime

Monday, September 10, 2007

Limited Edition Fix Figuration RX-78-3 Metal Composite

Let me start off by saying that I love these big scale Fix Figuration Metal Composites. They are the only Fix Figurations that I am collecting now, and next up is the Psycho Gundam. With that said, if you already own the 1/100 Fix Figuration RX-78-2 then just put some sunglasses on you will own this version. It is an exact copy of the other one minus the color, it even has the same exact manual. From my understanding the RX-78-3 had a little blue in its color scheme. If the RX-78 had been in Gundam SEED, this would be the phase shift off version.

The decals, weapons and everything is the same with the exception of the G-3 decal on the front. If you are collecting Metal Composite Fix Figurations then you might want this since it's a "limited edition" and I use that term losely. I'm not going to bother with a pictorial for this version since it's the same one as before. Check my coverage on the regular FF RX-78-2 Metal Composite here for pics and review.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home