My Gundam Models and Anime

Thursday, August 16, 2007

MG Strike Freedom Color Chart

I am now getting around to paint my Strike Freedom. This build is going way faster than the Akatsuki and the Akatsuki had less paint. Once I get to the wings though there will be a problem but thats not until later.This is the color chart for the MG ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom. I will update the chart later with the colors to paint the small Kira and Lacus figures.Please note the following colors are from the Gunze Sangyo (GSI Creos) "Mr. Hobby" line of water soluble paints. The color chart will also be added to the sidebar. Please click on the color chart to see a bigger picture.

P.S. Any color chart request please e-mail me. (e-mail address is available in my profile)

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home