My Gundam Models and Anime

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Project - MG Strike Freedom

So after the Akatsuki now I have decided to work on another Cosmic Era model kit. Since the Destiny is coming out in October I decided to have the MG Strike Freedom ready by that time. I have completed pre-building and now I have to take everything apart and start the paint process.

This is a MG and it should be easier to paint as far as the body goes but the wings are a whole different thing. They need lots of putty work to get rid of the seams and alot of masking to paint the gold. My goal is to have it completed before the Destiny is released so I think that I can meet this goal. The next time you see this Strike Feedom it will be fully complete (unless I post in-progress pics).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home