My Gundam Models and Anime

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Reader Request - 1/100 Infinite Justice Color Chart

Im back, no I have not abandoned the blog but my net connection has been down for like the last 2 weeks. I have been working on getting it back up and I haven't had a chance to update. BTW, Yesterday was my birthday and I'll update with the nice goodies I got later.

This is a request from, Subaruhess, a fellow Figure.fm comrade. This is the color chart for the 1/100 Infinite Justice. Please note the following colors are from the Gunze Sangyo (GSI Creos) "Mr. Hobby" line of water soluble paints. The color chart will also be added to the sidebar. Please click on the color chart to see a bigger picture.

P.S. Any other color chart request please e-mail me. (e-mail address is available in my profile)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home