My Gundam Models and Anime

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Prelude to Freedom

IM BACK!! My apologies to everyone but as many of you know Halo 3 was released a couple of weeks back and its definitely a soul sucker. I managed to beat the game and after feeling like the world was over I realized I had a MG Strike Freedom in the works.

I got to work on it and now I am completely done with the body. The body has been painted, panel lined and has the final coat of clear. I paid attention to many of the small details such as the vents on the leg and some gold that had to be painted on the ankle armor. I removed seams from the rail cannons and the head using tamiya basic putty and extra thin cement. Now onto the wings which require a vast amount of putty and glue. More pics soon......

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home