My Gundam Models and Anime

Sunday, June 10, 2007

1/8 Ignis by Alter

Ever since I saw the Max Factory Ignis i became a huge fan of her. Although she is from a hentai game which I will probably never play I still love the way she looks. Got the Max Factory version of Ignis in December and I loved it. I consider it one of the best anime PVC figures the I own. Now I got the 1/8 version of Ignis by Alter and I am planning on getting the Orchid Seed version of Ignis.

Alter's version of Ignis has her striking a pose with sword. The figure is beautiful and made very well, I will not display it out of the box since its like 85+ degrees in my room and my PVCs will probably start bending. Now I own 3 versions of Ignis including the BOME version which is not that pretty after looking at Alter and Max Factory's work. Next up on the list is Ignis the White which features "cast off" parts ^_^.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home