My Gundam Models and Anime

Monday, December 25, 2006

New Arrival - 1/7 Ignis
So christmas came and went and none of my loved ones got me anything anime related. They are not big supporters of the models and statue camp. Well i got christmas present for myself. Today I got the 1/17 Ignis figure.

I have nicknamed this figure "belly button" because everybody has one. This is the Max Factory one and its the one that I like the most. Orchid Seed and Alter have also released their own versions of Ignis. I also have the Bome Ignis and this one puts that one to shame. The facts that I know about this chick is that she is from some PC Hentai game, who cares, I got it because this is the most beatiful figure that I have ever seen. Its classy, not overdressed but not underdressed either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home