My Gundam Models and Anime

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Early Release - Gundam Seed Destiny Vol 8

As I had stated before, I have not seen Gundam Seed Destiny completely. I am watching it as its being released in the US, the reason, because I saw SEED in English. When I watch an anime series in a certain language, I stick to that language be it Japanese or English.

So we are now at volume 8 of Destiny and the action is finally picking up. This DVD was not to be released until may 15th but I have access to anime distribution so I get an early crack at certain things. This volume covers from episodes 31 through 34, so far I am up to episode 32 when Stella get killed by Kira. Hopefully Bandai's quality assurance team did their job because so far volumes 6 and 7 have been defective and if this one is defective too i'm going off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home