My Gundam Models and Anime

Friday, June 08, 2007

MG Wing Zero EW and 1/100 Deathscythe Custom + BONUS

So I was browsing through Ebay the other day when I stumbled upon this auction. I placed my bid and forgot about it, and I won. It wasn't a bad deal at all, shipped I paid $44.03, thats the going rate for a MG Wing Zero alone. I really wanted just the MG Wing Zero but I couldn't complain about the extra model.

I receive the package today and like usual I inspect all the models that I get from Ebay. The 1/100 Deathscythe was complete so no problem there. When I opened my MG Wing Zero box, I immediately notice these parts that were built and loose. I saw that one of the parts was a huge bazooka so I knew that it didn't belong to the Wing Zero. Then I find a huge heat hawk so I immediately thought, "PG ZAKU"!!! After about half an hour of making sure that the Wing Zero was complete, I started putting all of the loose pieces together.

I went to dalong.net and looked through the PG Zaku pages and noticed that none of these weapons were featured on Dalong's review of the PG Zaku. After doing some research it turns that it was a custom set of weapons sold separately for the PG Zaku. There were 2 custom sets made and I got everything except for the clear parts.

The Ebay seller didn't even mention anything about these parts in the auction but if you look closely at the pics in the auction page, you can see them in the Wing Zero pic at the bottom. Too bad I don't own a PG Zaku otherwise these would have been perfect, I have no idea what to do with them ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home