My Gundam Models and Anime

Monday, June 04, 2007

MG Char's Zaku II Ver 2.0

SAL shipping redeemed itself this time by getting here in 8 days instead of 30 the last time around with the white Zeta. This time it was he MG Char's Zaku II Ver 2.0. I was really excited about getting this model since I am a huge Char fan (sorry Amuro fans). Along with the MG model kit I also got 2 Action Bases Char color and i got a free copy of a magazine thats called MG Archive Road to 100. I think this was actually for the Zaku 2.0 release since it features an extensive look into the Zaku 2.0 model and also gives you building tips. Too bad its in Japanese so I can't read the tips at all.

As far as the Char's Zaku 2.0 goes, this can easily become one of my favorite kits. As a matter of fact, I proclaim this my next kit to be built. It just looks great and I bet the finished product looks way better. Posability looks promising and i comes with a variety of weapons, all the cool poses that you saw in MS Igloo are possible with the 2.0 ver of Char's Zaku II. Bandai gets an A++ with this MG, next up for me is the Rx-78-2 Ver OYW TV colors and Gelgoog 2.0.

2 Comments:

  • hey this is depressant from figure.fm. Nice gunplas and figures u have there... why are there 2 MG char's zaku II? One for display and one left unassembled for collection? Where r u stayin btw?

    By Blogger Mike, at Thursday, June 07, 2007 3:40:00 AM  

  • Hey Mike whats up? You are correct, 1 is for display and the other one will be left unassembled. I am in Maryand, USA.

    By Blogger Hugo, at Thursday, June 07, 2007 6:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home