My Gundam Models and Anime

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mirei-San

The US release of Mirei-San is here!! Today I got my share of the pie by getting two of these PVC figure. Being that it is the US release and also coming directly from distribution I got these pretty cheap. Ever since it was featured on dannychoo.com back in January I have been dying to get my hands on the Mirei-San figure.


All I can say about Mirei-San is that she is beautiful and sexy. This one puts all the ones that I have to shame. It comes with an extra hairpiece (not head), left arm in a different pose and a pen. Paintwise I didn't see any problems, the only thing that I noticed is that the chair had a paint scratch but its barely noticeable. Thank god it became available in the US because I was having a hard time getting one from Japan. Ill post pics now but they are not that great since its late here. Ill get some better pics later.

2 Comments:

  • she's really great looking. it was kinda stupid to have her exclusive to kotobukiya store, i think she'll sell like hotcake if she's more widely available

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, June 06, 2007 9:55:00 PM  

  • She will here in the US. I agree with it being a Kotobuyika exclusive was dumb, but hey you can get it cheaper here anyway so it works out better for us.

    By Blogger Hugo, at Wednesday, June 06, 2007 10:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home