My Gundam Models and Anime

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Destiny Vs Series Clear Color Version

Over the this past weekend I celebrated my 4th year anniversary wih my fiancée. 4 wonderful years and hopefully there are more to come... Love you babe.... Anywho back on topic, she got me these nifty kits as my present (gotta love a girl who doesn't mind Gundam kits). They are the Vs. Series of the SEED Destiny 1/100 kits and they come in clear color version.

One pack includes the Strike Freedom vs Legend kits, they are both in clear color. The other kit is the Destiny vs Infinite Justice also in clear color version. Im not really sure what the story is behind these kits wether are limited editions or show exclusives, im not even sure how she got her hands on these.

I must say that the Strike Freedom and Destiny kits are hideous just like their regular 1/100 counterparts. On the other hand the Legend looks the best and the Infinite Justice doesn't look that bad either. Hopefully these are limited editions and that huge typo that you will see on the Destiny vs. Infinite Justice box make them worth even more LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home