My Gundam Models and Anime

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Revoltech Megatron

It was no surprise that after the Optimus Prime was released, the revoltech incarnation of Megatron was announced. Ditching the transformation, this figure closely resembles the animation version of Megatron. It is an outstanding figure, I am even capable of making the bold statement that it is way better than the Optimus Prime Revoltech. Its much more posable and the joints are not as loose as Optimus.

It comes with three sets of hands and two heads, one of the heads has Megatron with an evil smile. Overall I am quite satisfied with this revoltech. The only thing that I have noticed with Revoltechs though, is that some of the poses that you are supposed to be able to do are impossible. The Eva series are capable of many poses but when it comes to these robots possability is limited. It is however more posable than Optimus and that my fiends is a plus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home