My Gundam Models and Anime

Monday, April 30, 2007

A Dormant Hobby Reawakens

Although I am a huge Gunpla nut, there is also another hobby that interests me. Its none other than R/C Nitro Cars. What I like from this hobby, aside from being able to modify your car for some serious cash, is that you have to paint your own bodies. The hobby shop sells them but you have to paint them.

I have an HPI RS4 Evo, that my beautiful girlfriend gave me as a birthday gift, that came with a BMW M3 body. That was too generic so I painted my own lexan body, Its a Nissan 350Z. I think it looks prety nice and it was supposed to be my show body but I got tired of looking at it, so i'll be using it this summer. Ill try to take a video of what my little car here can do, but for know here are some pics of the body that I painted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home