My Gundam Models and Anime

Monday, April 23, 2007

Hobby Shop Clearance 07 Part 2

So today April 23rd my local hobby shop continues its clearance by increasing their discounts to 50% off plus an additional 10% off for being a club member. I was mainly waiting for today since they had an Extra Finish Version Master Grade Freedom on clearance. I couldn't belive my eyes when I still saw it there on the shelf today. Along with the Freedom, I also got the MG Rick Dias Char's Custom and the Crossbone Full Cloth.

The MG Freedom EFV came out to $45 after discount and the Rick Rias came out to $20 after discount. The Crossbone Gundam was only 10% off since it was not on clearance. They have a MG Gyan that I might go back for next week since it will come out to about $23 after discount. Hopefully more clearance like this will come about so that I save a on on Gunpla.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home