My Gundam Models and Anime

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Camera Upgrade Sony Cybershot 10.1 Megapixel Camera

Before I started this blog, I had my digital camera but I rarely used it. It was a Sony Cybershot 4.1 Megapixel that I got from the pawnshop for about $100. It worked great until I really started using it in this blog. I noticed that the pics were a little blurry so now I thought it was time for an upgrade and I decided to get something good.

I love Sony electronics so it was a no brainer that I was gonna go for another Cybershot. I chose the Sony Cybershot 10.1 Megapixel camera beacuse of the high megapixels and the coolness factor. This camera doesn't sport any buttons, instead it has a huge 3.0" touch screen lcd in the back. Almost the entire back of the camera is pure screen! Its also lightweight and comfortable to hold.

Picture quality is amazing and the difference is noticeable from my old camera. Pictures come out cleaner and you can really zoom in alot. Overall I am very pleased and I look forward to updating my blog with my new camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home