My Gundam Models and Anime

Monday, April 16, 2007

Hobby Shop Clearance 07

My local hobby shop is going through their annual clearance and I couldn't be any more excited. They are on their second week of the sale and they started out at 30% discount and every week they are reducing the merchandise an extra 10% up to 50% off. Also if you are a club member they give you an extra 10% off clearance and regular price merchandise.

Being that this is the US, our hobby shops aren't filled top to bottom with Gundam models, but they do have a few. I managed to get the 1/100 Providence Gundam last week for 40% off (30% + 10% club member). Today I went back and I got the MG GM Sniper for 50% off (40% + 10% club member)!! The Providence came out to $21 after discount and the MG GM Sniper came out to $22 after discount. Ill be heading back next week when my total discount will be 60% to pick up the special coating MG Freedom and the MG Rick Dias Char's Custom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home