My Gundam Models and Anime

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

MG Hi-Nu Gundam

First thing is first, the paint booth arrived and I have been busy with the Verde Buster so thats why posting has been limited. Next, I wasn't thinking about getting the Hi-Nu anytime soon because of the cost and the fact that I had to wait for it to come from Japan. I was strolling by my hobby shop looking for paint supplies when, what do you know, TWO MG Hi-Nu Gundams sitting on the shelf. The price was not bad at all either.

After getting these two babies my fiancee has forced me into an agreement. I must not buy any more Gunplas until Chars Zaku Ver 2.0 coming out in June. If I break this agreement I must give her $50 for every model that I buy. Its not a bad deal, nothing im interested in will come out until June anyway, and it will also help me save money. We will see if I can stick to this agreement....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home