My Gundam Models and Anime

Friday, March 30, 2007

MG Strike Noir

Two weeks after its release I finally received my MG Strike Noir. I actually ordered two but only one of them arrived, also this one was a little banged up so hopefully the next one arrives in better shape. I cant wait to start building this ton of models that I have sitting in my room.

I finally took the plunge and have paid for my painting booth, now I can patiently paint indoors and take better care when painting. Plus it will be alot more comfortable to paint indoors. So I will finish that Verde Buster that I started about a month ago. I have 1 more MG Strike Noir on its way, 2 Akatsukis, and 1 White Unicorn MG Zeta. The booth will arrive this week and I'll post pics and impressions when it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home