My Gundam Models and Anime

Monday, April 02, 2007

Mr Super Booth has left the building

Good news for me... My paint booth has shipped from Japan. Im excited and getting paint supplies and tools ready so that when it arrives I can get right to work on my Verde Buster. The paint booth is manufactured by Gunze Sangyo and its called Mr Super Booth. Including shipping by EMS from Japan its final cost was $183.00, which isn't that bad considering the cheapest I could find it in the US was $199.99

I have been wanting this paint booth since I started airbrushing my kits. I would have to go outside to airbrush and I could only paint during the day and it got annoying, so I slowed after the Strike Freedom. I started some other models but never finished them since then the weather got cold. I first saw the paint booth in the "How to Build Sword Calamity" DVD and then I saw it in another Gunpla tutorial video. I have a video at the bottom that showcases the Paint Booth being used by the modeler in the Sword Calamity DVD. Now Mr Super Booth is on its way and I'll post pics and a full review when it arrives later this week.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, did you ever post a review of the super booth? I tried searching but I couldn't find one in your blog, or a review on the internet from someone else for that matter. Anyways how's it working for ya? I tried to make my own spray booth but it still involves me going outside to paint. I think this will help me out a lot but I'm not sure if it's worth the almost 200 dollar price tag. Any info you can give me would help alot. thanks.

    By Blogger kevin, at Sunday, September 09, 2007 1:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home