My Gundam Models and Anime

Thursday, June 14, 2007

100th MG Turn A Gundam Prototype

Pictures are beginning to surface of the MG mustache... errr... MG Turn A Gundam... This pic is of a prototype MG model and from what I can tell it doesn't look that bad. Im not a huge fan of the Turn A, but the design did grow on me after watching the series. Being that the mustache comes out in August which is my birthday month, I will be getting this puppy via EMS right in time for my B-day. Usually I get them via SAL but I dont want to wait for this one, its the friggin' 100th MG after all. Hopefully Bandai will release the Turn X since its design was similar to the Turn A and it actually looked better IMO. Here you go the 100th MG prototype now all Gunpla builders rejoice!!!! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home