My Gundam Models and Anime

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Finished Model
Soooo.... I couldn't wait and here are the pics of the finished 1/100 Strike Freedom. Fully painted in all its glory. I think that did pretty good as this was my first kit that I ever had the nerves to paint. Painting is not that bad but its time consuming. I'm actually thinking of taking some of my old built kits and painting them because it makes a world of a difference. What kit is next?? Not sure, i was thinking about building the 1/144 Strike Noir or the 1/100 Infinite Justice. I'll think about it. For now, here are the pics. Feedback would be appreciated.

4 Comments:

  • Hello,
    My name is Gavin.
    The model Strike Freedom that you made look fantastic!
    Could you please tell me how to order Master Grade Model with delivery? Thank you very much.
    My e-mail: gavintse888@yahoo.com.hk
    MSN : gavintse888@hotmail.com
    Thank you 100 times!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, January 03, 2007 3:51:00 AM  

  • Well theres a couple of places you can order from. Here are a couple of sites that I use.

    http://www.hlj.com

    http://www.rainbowten.co.jp

    rainbowten.co.jp is great, they package well and I always get my models from them.

    I will have a couple of MG Strike Freedom Full Burst Mode on sale in a couple of days. If you like you can get them from me.

    By Blogger Hugo, at Wednesday, January 03, 2007 11:46:00 AM  

  • Looks great. I'm thinking of taking the painting plunge. I have a airbrush in mind, but not sure what kind of air compressor I should get. Would you keep the same air compressor you bought if you could do it all over again?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, September 14, 2007 9:40:00 PM  

  • yeap the air compressor works great, I am still pretty new at airbrushing but I am getting better as I build.

    By Blogger Hugo, at Saturday, September 15, 2007 2:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home