My Gundam Models and Anime

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Gundam Musou Impressions

Well, the most anticipated PS3 game is here, Gundam Musou has launched and I now have my copy. I got it March 1st but I have been too busy playing it to have time to post. I need to start by saying that Gundam Musou is light years away from Gundam: Crossfire in terms of gameplay, graphics, and how fun it is. Although its not a killer app for the PS3 and its not revolutionary, its still a great game.

Gameplay wise if you have played Dinasty Warriors then you pretty much know what to expect. Koei handled the development of Gundam Musou so expect tons of characters on screen at one time and super long levels, some have taken me 40 minutes to beat. Don't be alarmed.... you can save in the middle of the fight. Graphics are pretty nice too, the Gundams have never looked better.

You start out with Gundam, Zeta Gundam, and ZZ Gundam in official mode which follows their respective storylines. In original mode which some new storyline is made up pits all of the Gundams together. I really dont know whats going on because I dont know Japanese. But for some reason, original mode turns out to be more fun than official mode. Having the God Gundam fight the Zeta Gundam is more fun than the usual Char vs. Amuro which you know how its gonna end up anyway.

So even if you are not an Otaku who follows Gundam, you will find this game fun. Dont expect anything groundbreaking but at least its not a horrible game like Crossfire. For the ones who have it enjoy, for the ones who don't go out and get it.




2 Comments:

  • I was wondering what type of colors do you use to paint? I mean what brand?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, March 12, 2007 10:57:00 PM  

  • I use Gunze Sangyo Mr Hobby color thha i get from my local hobby shop. Its like the official Gundam Paint plus it goes on really well. The only color of theirs that i dont use is white. Tamiya flat white works way better.

    By Blogger Hugo, at Monday, March 12, 2007 11:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home