My Gundam Models and Anime

Friday, February 23, 2007

Revoltech Ultra Magnus

Sorry about the lack of posts but my job is a soul sucker and I barely have time for anything. I finally received my Revoltech Ultra Magnus. It turns out that his is more like a promotional re-paint than a full blown Ultra Magnus figure.

It comes packaged in the same packaging as the Revoltech Optimus Prime much like the EVA-01 glow in the dark Revoltech that I have. The Ultra Magnus comes with a special handshake hand that is molded in white and blue so that you can pose Ultra magnus and Optimus Prime shaking hands. I haven't taken mine out of the packaging but I am assuming that its 99.9% like the Optimus Prime one so I think it will stay in its nice little box. I don't know about the availability of the Ultra Magnus since it was a promotional thing. HLJ lists it as discontinued but Big Bad Toy Store has it in stock right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home