My Gundam Models and Anime

Thursday, March 22, 2007

New Release - Gundam Seed Destiny Vol 7 Collector's Edition

Wow... It was about time I got back to my blog. Work has been taking most of my time, I haven't even had time to watch the anime that I have. But now Im back... This week I had to make time for the release of Gundam Seed Destiny vol 7 on DVD.

This release cover from episodes 27 - 30. It was also released it two versions, the regular single edition and the collector's edition. The collector's edition comes with a box to hold the second half of the series. As far as the artwork on the box goes, it leaves much to be desired.

Being that it was the second half of the series, the artwork on the box should relate to the show. Instead it depicts Shinn, Durandal, and Athurun in his Alex Dino outfit. Oh well... someone at Bandai couldn't find any more material to photoshop. I'm just waiting for the next DVD, Vol 8, because it will end on episode 34. And we all know what happens on episode 34....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home