My Gundam Models and Anime

Sunday, February 18, 2007

1/144 Verde Buster Pre-Build Complete

The Verde Buster is now complete,at least the pre-build, and its now ready for paint. I am still waiting on the arrival of my paint booth. Like I had said before, these little kits put the seed 1/100 kits to shame. The legs pose way better than any Seed 1/100 that I have built. In the meantime I will start prepping the paint and if the weather gets better here i'll take care of the priming outside. Until then i'll leave you with pics of the completed body.

1 Comments:

  • thanks, i like this kit. The brand that i use is called Badger. Its an American brand. I have posted about it before. Check it out http://mygunplamodels.blogspot.com/search?q=airbrush

    By Blogger Hugo, at Sunday, February 18, 2007 9:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home