My Gundam Models and Anime

Saturday, February 17, 2007

1/144 Verde Buster Update 5

On the final stretch towards completion of the Verde Buster pre-build phase. I didn't have much time last night so I only got a chance to complete 1 rail cannon and the torso mechanism to hold the rail cannons. The only thing left are the right rail cannon and the left shoulder cannon, it should be done tonight.

After doing some research online I found out the Mr Surfacer 500 is great for filling seams. I have been using the plastic cement method (applying cement and squeezing) but I never got it to fill the seams completely. So what I tried with this model was using Mr Surfacer 500 and it works great. All you do is run some Mr Surfacer 500 with a brush onto the seam. It dries quickly, so after its dry, you just sand it lightly and your seam is ready and filled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home