My Gundam Models and Anime

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

1/144 Verde Buster

Back in September when I started this blog, the main idea was to showcase the models that I had built. Long story short, the blog has focused on other things than on Gundam building. So I have decided to return back to modeling by building (in my opinion) the coolest Gundam out of the C.E. 73 Stargazer series, the 1/144 Verde Buster.

I love these little 1/144 models, they put the 1/100 SEED Destiny models to shame in terms of articulation. I will be getting my paint booth soon so I decided that in the meantime I should get the pre-building out of the way. I can't paint outside right now since it's below 0 degrees outside.

I am taking care of all the seams so the end result shouldn't look that bad. The one thing that I noticed is that the Verde Buster will require insane amounts of masking, especially in the arms. I'll see how bad it is when painting time comes around. It should be done in about a week, at least the pre-building phase. I'll post pics as the progress continues.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home