My Gundam Models and Anime

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

1/144 Verde Buster Update

Sorry for the lack of posts but I have been super busy with work... Anyway, I managed to make some time for my 1/144 Verde Buster. Completed the left arm and part of the waist. I say "part" because its sill missing the mechanism for the rail cannons. I also performed a mod that is a must for all 1/144 models, I split the skirt armor so that they move independently of each other.

On an unrelated note, I ordered my spray booth today. Surprisingly it was cheaper from a US retailer, the only downside is that it was a special order and I have to wait 2 weeks for it to arrive. By the time the spray booth arrives the pre-building phase of the Buster should be complete and it should be ready for paint by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home