My Gundam Models and Anime

Monday, December 18, 2006

New Arrival - 1/100 Providence Gundam
The mobile suit the inpired the Legend from Seed Destiny, none other than the Providence Gundam. I had not purchased this kit because of the lack of stand. I never really got into the Seed model kits because none of them came with stands with the exception of the MG line. Now that the newly Bandai Action Base has been released I decided to get this kit. To be honest I think the Providence looks better than the Legend, it has a more menacing look to it. I have to start building all of these kits but the problem is that this new job that I got doesn't let me have enough time to model, plus I am saving up to buy a paint booth before the end of the year.

1 Comments:

  • It didn't come with a stand, i bought the Bandai Action Base that was just released. Its the same stand as the Legend. As far as ariticulation I don't really know but i bet it sucks. Almost all of the 1/100 Seed line sucks. The 1/100 Strike Freedom's articulation is a joke.

    By Blogger Hugo, at Thursday, December 21, 2006 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home