My Gundam Models and Anime

Thursday, December 21, 2006

New Arrival - Bandai Action Base
Viva la BANDAI!!! We have an official stand for all our stand-less precious Gundams, and surprisingly its a good stand too. If you guys recall there were four Seed Destiny models that came with stands. The SF, Destiny, IJ, and Legend, the first three came with the same stand as the MG Wing Zero but in different colors. Ahhh, but the Legend, came with something different. The stand was amazing, you could achieve various types of poses due to the possability of the stand. It wasn't fixed like the previous three.

So that brings me to today, I received my Bandai Action Bases!!! The stand is piece by piece the same exact thing as the legend stand. You would have imagined that it came built but get ready to be disappointed. You have to put this together just like in the Legend model. Its molded in black plastic which I don't mind because I will be painting mine to match the model that its going to support. It has various attachment for the many diffrent types of models that are out there. The stand mainly works by sticking this U looking piece between the models legs. It does not come with the same attachment as the Legend. However, the attachments for the 1/100 SF and Destiny will work with this stand. I purchased enough of these to last me for a while, I have like 30 models waiting to be built and most don't have a stand. So if you are looking for a nice stand for your Gunpla this is the way to go. They are cheap too running at about $5 and sum change each. Now if Bandai will give us a stand for all the stand-less Perfect Grade kits.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home