My Gundam Models and Anime

Sunday, December 17, 2006

New Arrival - MG F91 Harrison (Blue)
Also fresh from the plastic injection molds i received today the 1/100 MG F91 Harrison custom. I don't know too much about the story of this mobile suit with the exception that it was in the Crossbone Gundam manga. I have not read all of this manga because I can't find it anywhere on the web. If you have it send me a link.

With this model kit Bandai has opted for Waterslide decals instead of dry transfers. I think that water slides work better with the tiny decals, as far as the F and 91 they should have left them as a dry transfer. Its also a shame that BANDAI has decided to use stickers for most of the details on the model. Most of the yellow that you see are stickers. I think that is sub-standard for a Master Grade model kit nowadays.

1 Comments:

  • well my friend, i get asked that alot, its simple. I collect Gundam model kits. One stays sealed and the other one I build. I almost have two of every model that I own. Its more expensive, but hey, we all have something that we collect.

    By Blogger Hugo, at Monday, December 18, 2006 12:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home