My Gundam Models and Anime

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Revoltech Optimus Prime (a.k.a. Convoy)


I had not been this excited for a Revoltech figure since the last Evangelion Revoltech releases. Kaiyodo brings us none other than the Autobot leader Optimus Prime in Revoltech form. The first thing that I noticed is that Optimus Prime is kinda smaller than its previous predecessors. The Eva Revoltech look bigger to me, either way it is still a nice little figure. Possability is not as great as previous Revoltech figures. The problem lies with Optimus being somewhat thick in the arms and legs. Still you can achieve some decent poses. Design wise, Kaiyodo took some liberties, Optimus actually has a neck in its Revoltech incarnation, and he also looks more modernized. This one arrived today but I am still awaiting the arrival of "Ultra Magnus". I"ll post pics of the white re-paint when I receive it.
"Autobots transform and roll out..."
"...Hey look!! It's a big statue of me..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home