My Gundam Models and Anime

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sad, sad day here....

Im still surprised that things like this are still happening. I wake up this morning and head to work and this is the scene that I encounter when I get to the my car....

Some good for nothing morons scouted my car and decided that it was a good idea to steal my DVD player. The idiots did not have a clue on how to steal a stereo that they ended up stealing NOTHING. There was an IPOD in the freaking glove compartment and they diddn't notice that!! They broke my window and then broke the screen of the DVD player and left it there. You can see the bottom part of the DVD player sitting there and funny enough it still powers up and connects to the IPOD. That big rock was used to break my window and they apparently missed and they ended up hitting the door and the roof.

This kind of vandalism just makes me sick to my stomach. People work hard for their things and for some good for nothing people have to come around and destroy other people's property. I wish I could find these people, I would use that same damn rock and bash it in their heads. Now I am without a vehicle because I have to wait for the tedious insurance claim and they might fix everything but my DVD player since I allegedly have to get insurance for these kind of "Accessories". Oh well, I guess this is life, just the real life of a Gundam builder LOL, let's just say that karma will come back and bite them in the ass.

4 Comments:

  • I recommend you take your dvd player out (or screen which ever is easier), no offense but leaving it full view is just asking for it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, December 02, 2007 12:11:00 PM  

  • Well I bought the car with it, and the screen was always closed. Every time I got near the neighborhood I turned it off. They just happened to look in my car and saw what I had and they went for it.

    By Blogger Hugo, at Sunday, December 02, 2007 5:43:00 PM  

  • i feel you man... Someone left a big ass scratch on my bumper while my car is parked in the parking lot. Worst thing is that my car is a brand new, 3 months old car and i didn't saw it cause i was inside the mall. You can say that i am damn pissed off. Geez...people these days...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, December 05, 2007 6:05:00 PM  

  • Those good for nothin' B*****d!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, January 22, 2008 1:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home