My Gundam Models and Anime

Monday, November 26, 2007

1/100 Gundam Exia

My first Gundam 00 gunpla is finally here. I got the 1/100 Gundam Exia, I am quite surprised by the details that were incorporated into this kit. The articulation for one is MG-ish and it has lots of panel lines. The head is the only part that I noticed that is going to require a little bit of detailing since its entirely molded in white.

I'm still debating wether to build this one or the MG Destiny after I am done with my MG Strike Freedom which should be done in the next couple of days. I also got another Sword Calamity conversion kit included with the 2 Exias that I bought. Brings the count now to 4 Sword Calamity conversion kits.

People who have made color chart requests please hold on a little bit longer as I am still working on those.

4 Comments:

  • Nice grabs, would love to try out the 1/100 Exia myself but I'm pretty much holding back for a MG Exia which may not happen anytime soon but with the pileups of Destiny, Zegapain and a few others, it's probably just as well if I could hold back on this, though I'm rather tempted to give it a try nonetheless, since the box art looks pretty sweet too ^^;

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, November 26, 2007 5:00:00 PM  

  • Bandai usually leaves MG's until after the series is over. But the 1/100 Exia is not as limited as the SEED 1/100. Only room for improvement that I can see with a MG Exia will be in part molding.

    By Blogger Hugo, at Monday, November 26, 2007 7:10:00 PM  

  • Another quick question, did you paint your 1/100 akatsuki gundam's eyes and head sensors or did u use the stickers? Thanks a bunch, you work looks great!

    By Blogger Unknown, at Tuesday, November 27, 2007 11:05:00 PM  

  • The eyes were painted same with the Strike Freedom. The sensors were stickers

    By Blogger Hugo, at Tuesday, November 27, 2007 11:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home