My Gundam Models and Anime

Monday, November 26, 2007

Reader Request - 1/100 Legend Color Chart

This is a request from, Subaruhess, a fellow Figure.fm comrade. This is the color chart for the 1/100 ZGMF-X666S Legend. Please note the following colors are from the Gunze Sangyo (GSI Creos) "Mr. Hobby" line of water soluble paints. The color chart will also be added to the sidebar. Please click on the color chart to see a bigger picture.

P.S. Any other color chart request please e-mail me. (e-mail address is available in my profile

3 Comments:

  • Hmmm you didnt translate the line beneath the grey, blue and red. I'm not convinced you have to mix red madder with black to make that bright red colour (red madder is dark crimson :S). But thanks anyway.

    Regards
    subaruhess

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, November 26, 2007 11:03:00 PM  

  • Well im not fluent in Japanese so I don't know what that line underneath means. Translations are exactly what they are, you'd be surprised what you get wqhen you mix the colors right. I have been using them for my Akatsuki and Strike Freedom and they are pretty much spot on.

    By Blogger Hugo, at Monday, November 26, 2007 11:25:00 PM  

  • I just mixed that colour now and its quiite close to the official Legend gundam colour paints. I dont understand why they saturate the images in the manual. Subaruhess.

    By Blogger Unknown, at Wednesday, November 28, 2007 11:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home