My Gundam Models and Anime

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bandai Bleach Characters Volume 4 - Bankai Kurosaki Ichigo (B)

I have never been a big fan of trading figures since I do not actually know anyone that I can trade with. So having duplicates of the same figure is pretty much useless for me. I only buy specific trading fiures, usually from Ebay, such as Kira, Cagalli, and Shinn from Gundam Seed Destiny. On Saturday at Otakon 2007 I found, what I consider, the best Kurosaki Ichigo figure to date. It is not a big figure or anything but a small trading figure that outdoes any other Ichigo figure that I have seen. Its Ichigo from the Bandai Bleach Characters Volume 4 line of trading figures.

This Ichigo figure sports his Bankai form as it was shown towards the end of the Rukia storyline arc. The main thing that attracted me to this figure was mainly his Hollow mask. As you can see from the title this version "B" of this figure. Version "A" is pretty much the same but without the Hollow mask and its hideous. The figure is surprisingly well made and it actually has some wieght to it. The colors are spot on and there no visible paint runs or overspray. Pricewise you can probably get it for $5 if you buy it sealed and have the luck of actually getting it, but I had to pay $15 since the dealer at Otakon wouldn't settle for less. He did try to sell me the version without the mask for $10, but I refused to buy that ugly thing. Other characters in this series of figures include Bankai Hitsugaya, Bankai Ichigo Version A, Kira, and Hisagi.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home