My Gundam Models and Anime

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Transformers The Movie

I must say that I was going into the Transformers movie with pretty much low expectations. I figured that since most of childhood franchises have been crap when turned into movies, I expected the same for Transformers the movie. Boy was I wrong, this is one awesome movie. The new transformer designs might turn some people off but they actually make sense. The blocky designs from the cartoon would not work here.Towards the end of the movie their designs just felt natural and Optimus Prime just looked normal.

The film is packed with action, heck, the first five minutes are packed with action. The final battle is nothing short of amazing with Autobots and Decepticons tarnsforming mid battle and blowing stuff up. The Transformers cast include, on the Decepticon side: Megatron, Starscream, Bonecrusher, Blackout, and Devastator. The Autobots include: Optimus Prime, Jazz, Ironhide, Bumblebee, and Ratchet. Please do yourself a favor and get to your theaters to watch this movie.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home