My Gundam Models and Anime

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

RAH.DX Lunamaria Hawke

I have had this figure for about a year now, I got it at last years Otakon. I saw it at the convention and immediately fell in love with it, so I bought it. It has been sitting in my room and its one my favorite figures sitting here in her pretty little window box. The RAH DX Lunamaria Hawke is manufactured by Mega House and I believe is long out of print.

The RAH DX Lunamaria has to be one of the best made figures that I have seen. The details are amazing and crisp and I cannot find any defects on this figure. Unlike my Sera-Chan were seams were visible, there are none to be found here. She comes in her pilot outfit and is slowly zipping it down as if she just got out of her mobile suit. Lunamaria also comes with her helmet which you can actually put on or just put it on her hand so that she can hold it. Im not even going to try to put that helmet on as it looks like it will scratch the paint job. Overall this is a beatiful figure and I love it, if you can find one then I suggest you get it because you will like this one sitting out in your room ^_^.

3 Comments:

  • Agreed. A real sweet figure. Really nice photos though she looks a tad orangey in some. A real nice grab for fans of Seed Destiny definitely ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, July 03, 2007 4:03:00 AM  

  • I tried to get the best pics possible but I think it was the light bouncing off the suit that gave it the orangy look.

    By Blogger Hugo, at Tuesday, July 03, 2007 1:01:00 PM  

  • Interesting figure of Lunamaria, only recently I started to watch the Seed Destiny series (on episode 10) and shes already one of my favorite characters although I already know what will happen in the series.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, July 03, 2007 4:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home