My Gundam Models and Anime

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Gundam Color Chart - 1/100 Akatsuki

Many of you have seen the color charts on the back of your Gunpla manual. The problem is that many of us can't actually read the name of the colors to mix. I have googled plenty of times for color transalations and have never been successful at finding a site with color translations.

I have decided to start translating color guides for Gunpla builders who want their paint to match exactly to the manual. I will add a section on the right hand column titled Color Translations so that you can look up any translations that you need. I will start first with whatever model I am building but if you need a specific color chart translated then just send me an e-mail (you can find my e-mail in my profile page). First up will be the 1/100 Akatsuki, click on the image to see a bigger version of it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home