My Gundam Models and Anime

Saturday, June 30, 2007

1/7 Sera-Chan

After seeing Mirei-San I became a huge fan of Shunya Yamashita's designs. Mirei-San is by far my favorite figure ever so I decided to collect all of Yamashita's work in the form of PVC. Sera-Chan was the first of Yamashita's work released in PVC form by Kotobuyika. It had been out for a while but It had not caught my attention. I got it a few eeks ago and I though it was time for a photo shoot with her.

The Sera-Chan figure is great and its not that small coming in at 1/7 scale. Although she does look a little pale, some parts of her are almost white. A few seam lines are noticeable here and there but they do not take away from the overall look of Sera-Chan. Sunya Yamashita's design are plain sexy and that's why I have fallen in love with his designs and Sera-Chan is no exception. Her skirt has the ability to "cast off" meaning that it is removable ^_^. She actually looks better without the skirt and its not because i'm a perv, but because Sera-Chan looks bulkier with the skirt. I don't like the look of the skirt from the back since it goes halfway up and its a little unrealistic. Aside from that she looks great and if you have a chance to get her then go for it. Price in the US for Sera-Chan in the US vary from like $35 to $50. The upcoming Shuya Yamashita's figures that I will be purchasing are Non Non, Rudy, and Shoko-San.

2 Comments:

  • Sera-chan is definitely gorgeous and huge (comparing to my other figures), I see that your Sera has a better paint job in the hair than mine. Mine has a bit of flaws still shes gorgeous and I don't care about them. My next Shunya figure is Mirei still waiting for her and hoping that she'll arrive this week

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, June 30, 2007 9:37:00 AM  

  • Yea mine has seams near the socks but i don't mind them. Mirei is beautiful, i still have to do a photo shoot with her.

    By Blogger Hugo, at Saturday, June 30, 2007 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home