My Gundam Models and Anime

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Otakon 2007

Sorry for the lack of posts but work has had me by the ankles, I have also been getting ready for Otakon 2007. Otakon is the biggest Anime convention that is close to me. Its the only one that I have attended too in my area (Baltimore, MD). Its primarily composed of panels discussing anime, movie showings and premieres, and license acquisitions by US publishers. Otakon also has a massive dealer room full of goodies, this is what frightens me..... All my cash will be taken here.

Hobby Link Japan actually attends this con, last yer I got my 1/100 Strike Freedom from them and they gave me a free Gundam marker. Today I have to pick up my registration and the con officially starts tommorrow @ 9:00am sharp. I will post pics of the cosplayers and anything interesting tommorrow. Anyone attending Otakon please e-mail me maybe we can meet up for lunch or something.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home